Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Homemade Clip It Up

Here is my version of clip it up! To me the (real) clip it up was to expensive and it took up way to much desk space... so I looked at a few ideas online and came up with this. I just used a wooden dowel rod, screwed hooks into the bottom of one of my shelves. Then I added washers (that you buy at a hardware store, they make it more stable) Then I took a paper clip and seperated it, hooked one end to the washer, and another into mini clothes pins (bought at walmart in the craft dept) Didn't even spend $10 on this project and I love it! I used to have my stickers and some embellishments stored in drawers and I never used them... with being about to see what I have now I use them so much more!!! Enjoy!





2 comments:

Angie said...

Came across your blog from two peas and I just had to say I love you thrifty idea of the clip it up! You are so clever.

Bean's Mom said...

This is BRILLIANT!!

I'm soooo going to do this! And I'm sending a link to this post to my mom and my bff.

Awesome!