Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where has the time gone?

First of all I want to say I am sooooo sorry for it being so long since I last posted! Things here have been busy busy. My Parents came in for a visit for about a month to help us with alot of remodeling with did on our house. What a wonderful time we had!!! So needless to say the internet wasn't in my list of things to do, but since then we have a new bathroom totally redone, an attic with lots of room for storage, my husband finally has a train room for his new hobby, new living room furniture, new door and more..... I am so excited! I have also started scrapbooking again since they left... I am so behind (but aren't we always)! I will be posting pictures soon of my new album I am working on..... I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! it's a beautiful one here in MO!!!

No comments: