Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Tool

Just thought I would share this video with you.. I am sure alot of you have already seen this on scrapbook.com, but I was very excited about it! Something that I would be interested in! But of course I won't buy anything unless I get it on sale or use a coupon from Hobby Lobby or Michaels.. so we will see when they start carrying it! Maybe they already do.. since I have been on a buying freeze, it's been awhile since I have been into a scrapbooking store! Enjoy!
REMEMBER TO STOP PLAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF SCREEN BEFORE PLAYING

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

If you want something that does the same thing but is much less cumbersome, check this Corner Rounder out:

http://www.creativememories.com/MainMenu/Our-products-and-services/Traditional-Scrapbooking/Tools/Cropping-Tools/Corner-Maker/Corner-Maker

I dont crop without this - my favorit tool by far! :)

BeccaRoo said...

This is really neat I just use the corner punches you can get at Jo Anns, Michael’s or Hobby Lobby.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN said...

I have a small one that I use all the time as well.... The reason this caught my eye is when making mini albums out of thick chipboard for several sheets together... Thought it was neat!