Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Paper, Paper, and more paper!

I have been trying something alittle different when coming to scrapbooking. Since I have the cricut E, I have been putting to use what I have. As we all know money is getting tighter and tighter everyday (maybe I am the only one it's happening to, who knows..lol) but my last album the only thing I used in the whole album was paper... no stickers no nothing... just paper... Sounds crazy? well it's not... It was my fav album I think I have made. I used paper to cut out my shapes and fonts and everything on the cricut and it was beautiful! So... I thought I would stock up on ALOT of paper while I had the extra cash :) and also since trying to save, I am not in love with paper packs.. i NEVER buy single sheets anymore.. My whole albums always have to match in some way (thats just me) so the paper packs make it great....
I purchased 830 sheets here......Sorry for the glare in the pictures, please forgive me.... ;)



















2 comments:

Shawna said...

I do this too with paper packs. I was buying fancy embellishments and then not even using them because I they seem to to junk up my LOs!

debevans said...

You've got a TON of paper now :)