Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Where do I begin? We had a wonderful easter weekend.. We headed out friday to good ole IL!!!(My Home state, can you tell?) Spend the weekend with mom and dad, my brother, sister-in-law and all my beautiful neices... Friday we arrived very late since we decided to take a scenic route...LOL... guess I should've kept my fingers off the GPS...lol.... but we arrived safe... got up Saturday, went to get a new perm.. YAY!!... Then headed to the mall with family to get the girls pictures taken with Easter bunny and had a fun time in the arcade with them :) lets see.... what else... Sunday was a beautiful day, the Good Lord held the rain off most all day, the sun was shining and it was wonderful! We all headed to church with my brother and his wife.... then the church had a egg hunt for the children.. then back to my brothers for a wonderful lunch! We had a great time!!! It all ended monday afternoon when we headed back home! We arrived home safe last night and woke up to a wonderful day today!!! :) Here are a few pictures I will share!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!


My Beautiful neices

My crazy brother :)

me and my parents

My neices Erin on easter Sunday (I made her dress for her... the jacket doesn't really compliment it :) )


me and mark with our neices.... Ah my hair, I got a perm the day before and I could not wash it or anything for 48 hours.... what a wonderful hair day...LOL

My parents with their grandkids

Mark and my brother Micah hanging out... don't they look thrilled :)

Us dying Eggs.. I have never missed a year yet of dying eggs with my dad..... :)

2 comments:

Yarnmomma said...

I am so glad you had a great Easter weekend...

We all missed you & mark.. and we're glad to have you both home and safe!

See you wednesday..

Huge Hugs,

Chelsey said...

looks like a lot of fun. great job on your niece's dress - it is beautiful! what talent!