Friday, June 5, 2009

New Find!

WOW.. it's been awhile since I have blogged... been very busy with LIFE! I am sure ya'll know what that word means...lol... Just wanted to share with everyone a great find I came across a couple days ago! I was searching on craigslist and came across these paper racks... and what a deal I got! I have been looking for these racks alot, but the cheapest I have ever found was around $100 for each.. NO WAY am I paying that! BUT I found them on craigslist for $15 each.. and I got all 4 of them!! PRAISE GOD!!! What a blessing that was! So....... here are the pictures... enjoy!



3 comments:

Yarnmomma said...

You are my beautiful crafty sista!!

Hugs......

debevans said...

Wow, wish I had room for something like that!! Congrats to you :)

Chelsey said...

wow wow wow!!!!!!!!! $15!!! GREAT FIND!!! I can see this in my room too ---hmm.... :)