Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am back..........

Wow where has the time gone? It has been a very long time since I have posted.... Alot has changed.... but for the good :)... Where to begin! Looks like my last post was about selling our house.... well needless to say we are still here! We prayed about it and took it to the Lord and felt like this is where he truely wanted us to be, so we decided to take our house off the market... can't go against Gods plans! :) I am very happy with the choices we have made along the way!!!! I love our home, we just finished up some new landscaping and we have been enjoying life! God has been so good to us, I can not complain! I have been putting my scrapbooking off and off.... but trying to pick it back up slowly but surely! HOPEFULLY this weekend I will be able to get alot of it done :)
Hopefully I will be able to update this more often! Pray everyone has a blessed day!!! Remember JESUS LOVES YOU!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well hello stranger! ! Welcome back!

HAPPY SCRAPPIN said...

Thanks beautiful!