Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fabric Softner

So I have changed alot of things the last few days concerning my laundry! USED TO .. I would use Tide or Gain Laundry detergent, fabric softner and also dryer sheets. OUr water where we live has a , no so pleasant smell.. and I would try to "cover it" I guess you can say! ... well since I have changed I can not smell anything from our water.. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I still buy my stuggle fabric softner because I love it's smell... but I changed the way I use it! I bought a 24 oz spray bottle


Added 8 oz of fabric softner (of your choice) and 16 oz of water... (be sure to shake it up after you add to bottle)


So how do I use it you may ask!!!! If I am in a big hurry I will put my clothes in the dryer then spray a few sprays into the dryer on the clothes....... but most of the time, while I am taking them out of the washer, I will spray each item a couple times while putting clothes into dryer!!!!! After years of using this the way I did.. I can not tell a difference and it saves SOOOO much fabric softner!!!! :)

No comments: